Naruto Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oro argument

2 posters

Go down

oro argument Empty oro argument

Post by kelth Tue May 20, 2014 3:00 am

{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: what do you have against the name oro
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: Leave it alone Kelth.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: no seriously why dont you like the name oro
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: No, seriously. Leave it alone.
Initial set of questions

kelth

Game Points : 25

Back to top Go down

oro argument Empty Re: oro argument

Post by kelth Tue May 20, 2014 3:01 am

{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: What?
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Are you fucking serious?
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: ...... Wow.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: that means there isnt a reason
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: It means the reason is a personal one.
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: There is a reason. It's just none of your business.
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: On behalf of my drunken self and others, I'd like to apologize for other peoples ignorance Orion. Not all of us are as dense. <3
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: xD!
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Man, this is why you're awesome Kona.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: I have a song for you. Best drinking song ever. One sec.
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: Why?
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: lol
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: theres no reason (I responded again here because they had)

kelth

Back to top Go down

Post by kelth Tue May 20, 2014 3:02 am

{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: Everyone makes a name for theirself, earns right and respect. Kona is one of those people. Kelth, i'm finding you fall into the same catagory as Rai.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: there is nothing disrespectful about oro and it is your name (once again it wasn't me that brought it back up keep in mind I removed the filler aka I was talking about monster hunter at the time he said this)

kelth

Back to top Go down

Post by kelth Tue May 20, 2014 3:03 am

{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: No, no it's not.
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: His name is whatever he prefers to be addressed by. Same as you. Just because you deem a shortened version is sufficient doesn't make it so.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Kelth why is it so hard for you to comprehend that he has a personal problem with that nickname? Are you so stupid as to not understand a simple concept?
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: It's not that much more effort to type 2 more letters, besides.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: He doesn't like it. He makes no attempt to actively disrespect you and your feelings. Why must you do it to him?
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: no he thought there was no logic behind why i called him oro which is why he asked the first couple of times i said it instead of asking me to stop but then started messing with him by calling him oro and  hes not big enough of a man to admit there is no problem with the name oro
(Me responding to tokas question once again not me starting the argument)

kelth

Back to top Go down

Post by kelth Tue May 20, 2014 3:05 am

{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: So you're so stupid that you keep saying it regardless of how he feels, still.

(Note I haven't kept saying I have been defending myself now to toka because he keeps bringing it up)
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: You're on some Pride-Tier shit here.. Just stop it man.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: toka that isnt something he has said thats something you keep saying for him
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: Actually, he said awhile ago he has his reasons.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: He has said he doesn't like it, Kelth.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: he has never said he doesnt like the name as a reason any of the times i asked for one
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: He has said it MANY times.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: no he hasnt
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: He said he doesn't like it.

kelth

Back to top Go down

Post by kelth Tue May 20, 2014 3:07 am

{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: Let's put it simply. The golden rule states that you should treat others as you wish to be treated. I tell you i don't like being called that, i ask you  to stop calling me that because my incredible hate for it. I ask and ask and you kepp on keepin on. What kind of person does that make you? What kind of busines do you have challenging it? If it were you i would have stopped after the first time. Just think about your actions here and try and respect my request. If you choose not to th
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Kelth. He SPECIFICALLY told you it bugs him. You asked him why. He said  he wasn't going to tell you why.
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: How is it I'm drunk and have a higher comprehension of this? >.<
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: Then i will continue to punish for it. It's simple man, please stop calling me that.
{Non Clan (Lee)}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Lord Squeaky Cheeks}: Because Kelth is an idiot.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Just because he won't tell you why, doesn't mean there is no reason. It means, he does not hold you close enough to him to divulge his personal reasons.

(notice the gap between their comments and mine you can really see its them here)
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: he has never once said he didnt like it
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: .... you're stupid.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: now he did
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: I have, Multiple times.
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: he just asked you to stop. 
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: You are 100% stupid.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: but before he didnt
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Just like, borderline retarded.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Tugg Speedman shit.
about me.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: You have to be RETARDED. 100%. Full blown. Without a doubt. RETARDED. Not to notice.

kelth

Back to top Go down

Post by kelth Tue May 20, 2014 3:13 am

{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: Have you for one second thought to yourself "hey, if im nice to him as he is to me, maybe he'll tell me?"
Rokubi has fled.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: have you thought that orion?
(Once again I am only responding to their question)
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Orion, he's too stupid to understand what respect is.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: name one interaction in which you have been nice to me
(orion is always a dick to me)
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: I think of those things all the time.
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: Well.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: dont preach what you dont follow
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Don't preach what he doesn't follow? What?
(idk what he didn't understand about that comment)
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: How about the time when they posted on facebook who the next admin should be. You were tied.. I broke that tie.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: same to you toka
(I was telling him here to also practice what he preaches with the respect thing)
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: How does that make any sense? He's never been rude to you for no reason.
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: Keith, if he asks you not to call him that, then it's clear he doesn't like it. Just because you're ignorant doesn't make it right.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: ANd I haven't either.
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: Well until someone else got another one.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: I am nice to you, and Rai.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: All the time. So is Orion. Until you guys pull your shit like this.
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: I voted for you to be admin, it's depressing you don't remember.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: I did as well.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Back when Kelth wasn't being an asshole anymore.
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: The first time you Called me Oro, i VERY NICELY asked you why.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: being nice and doing the right thing arent the same
(notice all the disrespect is still coming from them)
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Even told Pride he was wrong to think you're not admin material.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: What? What do you perceive qualifies as doing the right thing here?
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: It has nothing to do with the "right thing" if it were the right thing you'd be admin right now and clearly you aren't
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: toka im telling you to follow your own advice not that you werent nice
(I think he was confused on what I told him back at that last comment)
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: I had no idea who you really were.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: dont misinterpurt things
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: I'm nice to everyone. Even you. (still doesn't get what I told him)
World News: The exam has started.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Until you pull shit like this.
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: Now i wouldn't piss on you to save your life. But alas even you can come back from that.
(Right here too you see its them being rude and disrespectful)

kelth

Back to top Go down

Post by kelth Tue May 20, 2014 3:18 am

{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Until you stop being deserving of my respect and understanding.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Until you start being a waste of my time, and a pain in the ass for everyone.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: If you notice, the ONLY person who thinks you're right is you?
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: EVERYONE. LITERALLY EVERYONE, is against you on this.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: you tell me to show him respect and kindness while calling me a retard
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: follow your own advice was what i told you
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Yeah, because you don't DESERVE my respect.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Neither does Orion.
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: Only because you keep showing disrespect.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: But Orion is STILL trying to show you respect. (In what way was his comments respectful?)

{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: I'll be back shortly. Kelth. ill even offer you the chance of forgetting all this. If i come back and you're different twards me, i'm sure we can build something.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: WHY would I waste my time respecting someone who does not respect me, nor my friends.
{Hyuuga}-{Orion}: Think about it.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: so if i dont respect him i can call him oro than according to your logic toka (this is tokas logic for disrespecting me)

{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: You sit here, making Orion, my friend, upset. And being an ass.
Logout [url=news:Orion]News:Orion[/url], Byond Key:Batosai666  has left the World!
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: so ok thank you for your support toka
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: How does that make any sense?
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: {SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Yeah, because you don't DESERVE my respect. 
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: {Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: so if i dont respect him i can call him oro than according to your logic toka 
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Tell me how my logic dictates that to be a fact?
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: How does THAT mean what you said?
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: That means I show you no respect because you show me and my friends no respect.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: You calling him Oro IS disrespect.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: because it does you said you can talk to me how you want because you dont respect me so if i dont respect him i can call him what i want
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: He respects you.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: that makes perfect sense
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: So he does not deserve your disrespect.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: And when you're not being an ass, I respect you too.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: But right now, you are not deserving of my respect. So, here's an idea.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: I'll stop insulting you. If you start showing me the same respect I treat you with when you're not being a dick.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Anyways, its done. Orion left.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: the only reason to be offended by oro is because he thought it had nothing to do with his name and it is believed to be the basis for his name its not my fault he is ignorant of where orion comes from
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Kelth, it is not the only name.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: There are more than likely personal reasons for him to not like it.
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: Actually, there's more than clearly reasons, as he even stated so.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Reasons involving his PERSONAL life.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: i have been respectful to you this whole discussion you are the only one being disrespectful
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: But this is done.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: No you haven't been, Kelth.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: You've been disrespecting Orion.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: KNOWING he didn't like it.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Disrespect to my friend, is disrespect to me.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Now, this is OVER.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: DONE.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: {SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: I'll stop insulting you. If you start showing me the same respect I treat you with when you're not being a dick. 
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: FINISHED.
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: Meh
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: This is somewhat of a buzzkill lmao
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: you need to calm down and realize half the stop you having been saying is nonsense
(he has been telling me to be respectful when he is the disrespectful one)
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: I don't care if you think respecting me is disrespecting my friend or not, Kelth. Ssh. Move on.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: I am calm.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: I'm telling you to drop it.  
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: and i wasnt disrespectfully to him either i asked him why he didnt like the name

{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: You kept using it, and telling him he had no reason to hate it.
( I did not keep using it you can see that having read the conversation)
{Naruto}-{Konahri   Vahl}: And he opted not to tell you. Just because he won't tell you, doesn't mean you should continue.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: He told you he DID NOT want to tell you. And you pushed.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: That is disrespect.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: i didnt use once after he said first warning
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: i didnt push  
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: You pushed him telling him to tell you why.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: If you were respecting him? That conversation would have been done.
{Gaara}-{the kelth (KazeKage)}: i made a comment that that meant there wasnt a reason you are the one who started an argument
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: No, I only jumped in when an argument already started.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: Kelth, you kept telling him he had no reason to not like the nickname. He told you there was. You wouldn't let him NOT tell you. You kept pushing it. That is how you disrespected him.
{SA}-{Uchiha}{Temple of Nirvana}-{Dorian Gray}: I don't know if you didn't see it, but everyone else did.

kelth

Back to top Go down

Post by Spev Mon May 26, 2014 5:33 pm

Holy fuckin shit.

Why do you feel the need to keep pressing on about the subject in general? There's no reason for you to keep saying anything. He asked you not to say something... that's it.
Spev
Spev
Game Owner
Game Owner

Game Points : 140

Character sheet
Experience:
oro argument Left_bar_bleue0/0oro argument Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum