Naruto Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doujutsus, the bane of every man

5 posters

Go down

Doujutsus, the bane of every man Empty Doujutsus, the bane of every man

Post by They call him Taka Mon May 07, 2012 11:32 am

Suggestion Name:Doujutsus, the bane of every man
Type: Jutsu
Detailed Information:As of now Byakugan can block Sharingan copy, but Sharingan can not block byakugan's scan, I suggest that Mangekyou be able to block byakugan's scan, and Eternal Byakugan being able to scan MS, but Eternal MS blocking that and vice versa.So basically is my line of thought, Either make Sharingan able to copy a hyuuga, or make there be a way to block it, that is all I bid you ado.
Other relevant information:Please?
They call him Taka
They call him Taka
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Game Points : 28

Back to top Go down

Doujutsus, the bane of every man Empty Re: Doujutsus, the bane of every man

Post by Spev Mon May 07, 2012 4:41 pm

The Byakugan is, in an insight view, superior to the Sharingan. In fact, if you trace the Sharingan back, you will find the Byakugan as its origin, so it would make sense that the Byakugan can block its branch off. Plus, the Byakugan's Scan has a limited range, and we don't get any cool jutsus from obtaining its superior form, while you MS users get Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi.
Spev
Spev
Game Owner
Game Owner

Game Points : 140

Character sheet
Experience:
Doujutsus, the bane of every man Left_bar_bleue0/0Doujutsus, the bane of every man Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by They call him Taka Tue May 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Spev, you do not get what I am saying, as in fact you get it as much as this spell check on here gets yo name, it's all like THE FUCK IS A SPEV? Anyways, it is true some people think the byakugan was the origin of the sharingan, but it is only half true, all doujutus come from the rinnegan the senju clan inherited the sage of six path's body from his eldest son, but the doujutsu using clans of uchiha and hyuuga branched off from his unique doujutsu, and if you know. The sharingan is very powerful being able to block your prescense with you illusions at mangekyou level would be child's play, as byakugan is only vision, and vision is limited by one's perception and altering that perception is the key to genjutsu which sharingan is a master at. Furthermore I said that EB being over Mangekyou but EMS and EB Being equal, therefore your plight is invalid and I am correct
They call him Taka
They call him Taka
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Back to top Go down

Post by Spev Tue May 08, 2012 7:06 pm

My plight is invalid? Hmm. The Sharingan and Byakugan. Both descend from the Rinnegan as its origin, sure, but the Sharingan still branches from the Byakugan, making the Byakugan a "veteran" in such matters. This would mean the Byakugan has higher insight. The Byakugan AND SHARINGAN BOTH are based on insight and perception, so don't say that the Sharingan is superior to it through that. So, through only descendency, the Byakugan is still superior. A small superiority, but still existant.
Spev
Spev
Game Owner
Game Owner

Character sheet
Experience:
Doujutsus, the bane of every man Left_bar_bleue0/0Doujutsus, the bane of every man Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias J Thu May 10, 2012 9:14 am

They call him Taka wrote:Suggestion Name:Doujutsus, the bane of every man
Type: Jutsu
Detailed Information:As of now Byakugan can block Sharingan copy, but Sharingan can not block byakugan's scan, I suggest that Mangekyou be able to block byakugan's scan, and Eternal Byakugan being able to scan MS, but Eternal MS blocking that and vice versa.So basically is my line of thought, Either make Sharingan able to copy a hyuuga, or make there be a way to block it, that is all I bid you ado.
Other relevant information:Please?
Still Spev, I think it is unfair that sharingan users can't even be told that they are being scanned at least. True byakugan is in theory "superior" to sharigan, sharingan has come a long way, and not being at least notified that currently they feel someone is scanning them is alittle unfair. Now where hyuga has that homing stun vs sharingan needs eye contact tsuki, hyuga wins everytime. So i pretty much agree with what taka has suggested here.
Alias J
Alias J

Game Points : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Spev Thu May 10, 2012 3:31 pm

To try and end this, why do you guys feel you're at an unfair situation just because you chose a clan that doesn't have a feature that I do? If you want to either HAVE my ability or be able to defend against it, just be my clan. And Envy, we're talking Doujutsu and techs that come with them, not my Palms, which even I agree are slightly overpowered.
Spev
Spev
Game Owner
Game Owner

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by They call him Taka Thu May 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Well Spev, is Sharingan came from Byakugan it EVOLVED FROM IT so I win, dafuq is a spev?
They call him Taka
They call him Taka
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Back to top Go down

Post by Spev Thu May 10, 2012 10:33 pm

You can't self-proclaim yourself winner, each doujutsu is advancing as it goes, so no you don't win.
Spev
Spev
Game Owner
Game Owner

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi XIV Thu May 10, 2012 10:40 pm

By the way, Taka: Spev is an amazonian fruit. It's a delicacy in most country so it is a bit rare. But, if you manage to get your hands on one you'll find they're quite delicious
Malachi XIV
Malachi XIV
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Game Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Spev Thu May 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Clearly a Spev is an amazonian fruit now.

I'm scared for my well-being. I don't trust myself in hungry hands.
Spev
Spev
Game Owner
Game Owner

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmo Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:09 am

I agree with Spev here. Byakugan isn't as oped as it sounds I use Mangekyou and I have to say Byakugan is superior in every way. Mangekyou and EMS users might have mastered Genjutsu, but Byakugan users are basically trolls that prevent you from using chakra, and without chakra you're jutsu's are useless. Spev was kind of right the Byakugan is a little bit more superior.
Asmo
Asmo

Game Points : 4

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum