Naruto Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tai based No homings, (Double Lariat) and Organ attack as a new one

3 posters

Go down

Tai based No homings, (Double Lariat) and Organ attack as a new one Empty Tai based No homings, (Double Lariat) and Organ attack as a new one

Post by They call him Taka Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:27 am

Type: Jutsus/non-homings

Double lariat has the distance of a tai non homing but the speed of a nin non homing it isn't right it needs either the distance of a nin, or the speed of a tai to even it out, also I suggest organ attack be switched to an non-homing so as to vary the jutsus of a medic, or maybe some other clan only non homing that is unique to them.
They call him Taka
They call him Taka
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Game Points : 28

Back to top Go down

Tai based No homings, (Double Lariat) and Organ attack as a new one Empty Re: Tai based No homings, (Double Lariat) and Organ attack as a new one

Post by Spev Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:43 am

Does it have extra use to Stamina? So that it does extra damage. If it doesn't, it should. Or decrease the charge time.
Spev
Spev
Game Owner
Game Owner

Game Points : 140

Character sheet
Experience:
Tai based No homings, (Double Lariat) and Organ attack as a new one Left_bar_bleue0/0Tai based No homings, (Double Lariat) and Organ attack as a new one Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Tai based No homings, (Double Lariat) and Organ attack as a new one Empty Re: Tai based No homings, (Double Lariat) and Organ attack as a new one

Post by They call him Taka Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:13 am

I was only yotsuki for a brief period when I started playing again and I did not fight much sooo, I didn't notice. if it did or did not
They call him Taka
They call him Taka
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Back to top Go down

Tai based No homings, (Double Lariat) and Organ attack as a new one Empty There is a good reason why it's like that

Post by Malachi XIV Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Double lariat is the way it is because it does twice the damage as a regular Tai move. Like, lets say I have 2mill Tai boosted, an asshou would do around 2mill damage. Double lariat however would do about 4mill damage. Double lariat is the way it is to balance out the fact that it does twice the damage as a normal Tai move.
Malachi XIV
Malachi XIV
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Game Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by They call him Taka Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:27 pm

If that is true does it take Stamina into the equation as well? Cause I swore Axel tested it out today, and found out it only doubles tai, and does not take stam into the equation like asshou
They call him Taka
They call him Taka
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Back to top Go down

Tai based No homings, (Double Lariat) and Organ attack as a new one Empty Yes

Post by Malachi XIV Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:15 pm

It only doubles Tai. Stamina isn't used for Double lariat like it is for Asshou.It does however need chakra to be used, but (from what i remember) the charka doesn't affect the amout of damage the attack does.
Malachi XIV
Malachi XIV
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Game Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down