Naruto Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boosting, this is what should happen.

5 posters

Go down

Boosting, this is what should happen. Empty Boosting, this is what should happen.

Post by They call him Taka Sun May 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Suggestion Name:Boosting, it should be like this.

Type:Change to the Boosting system

Detailed Information:Boosts don't last forever, sharingan has it's blindness with the moves, alot of things have their achilles heel, what if boosts were put on time limits based on the stats they give? like maybe it'll drain chakra, or last for like 1 minute or 2 minutes something along those lines, good idea no?

Other relevant information:Pwetty Pwease?
They call him Taka
They call him Taka
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Game Points : 28

Back to top Go down

Boosting, this is what should happen. Empty Re: Boosting, this is what should happen.

Post by George Zhang Mon May 28, 2012 12:33 am

I also like this idea, but if you look at Itachi and Sasuke they basically can keep their sharingan on for like 24/7.
George Zhang
George Zhang

Game Points : 87

Character sheet
Experience:
Boosting, this is what should happen. Left_bar_bleue0/0Boosting, this is what should happen. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Boosting, this is what should happen. Empty Re: Boosting, this is what should happen.

Post by RedRain624 Mon May 28, 2012 3:26 am

Why Do we need to Inch closer to the Anime?

Boost's have been the same since....Forever!

NSW is Awesome as it is in this regard.

Although some Boost's do need Edit's purely Based on Logic. That's For another Post. king
RedRain624
RedRain624

Game Points : 14

Character sheet
Experience:
Boosting, this is what should happen. Left_bar_bleue0/0Boosting, this is what should happen. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi XIV Mon May 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Takeshi, all this would be is an inconvenience to the player, but not in the way that you think. People don't normally wait 2 minutes to boost while fighting. They normally fire off their attack 3-6 times then reboost. This takes somewhere near 15 or so seconds per reboost, making your suggestion unnoticeable during fights. But you see what makes it even worse is the negative effect it would have on everything else. For example: Lets say I just made a new char and I wanted to train. I only have about 9k of stamina so lets turn on boost so I can train longer, but oh wait I can only keep boost on for two minutes.. See what I mean? All this would do is make things more annoying for the players and force them to go out of their way to avoid it, which isn't what we need.
Malachi XIV
Malachi XIV
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Game Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Spev Mon May 28, 2012 1:16 pm

No. No no no no NOOOOO!
Spev
Spev
Game Owner
Game Owner

Game Points : 140

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum