Naruto Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my ideas

2 posters

Go down

Some of my ideas Empty Some of my ideas

Post by Shusuke Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:34 am

First of all i just want to say that the pein clan should have pein's main jutsu, paths.

Secondly, there shouldnt be just one cursed seal, ive only gotten the cursed seal once on this game so idk if there are more but i do know there was quite a few in the show so maybe orochimaru can give out missions in sound for people to do to obtain one of the 6 or 7 cursed seals

Thirdly i got an idea a while ago when i was on the game and i thought to myself, why cant players spar with other players where it will just say that they are sparring when really they have to fight to get good training, all the sparring mode does is make it where you stop sparring when your stamina reaches 0, and also the player sparring can only be used in a spawning zone, cuz i think the spawning zones are considered the safe zones. The fighting wont be using jutsus, it will be two people attacking eachother over and over to train.

A while back my friend shared his idea with me and told me to try and make his idea better, so hears my edited version of his idea. Everyone that has an eye jutsu will have three extra commands than anyone else, they will be Give right eye, Give left eye, and, Give both eyes. These commands will be serious cuz you could loose quite a bit of jutsu if someone messes up so there should be a warning at the begining for all the people with eye jutsus, BUT there will be a black market seller who sells eyes for a big price. The inovation ive placed on this is the Doujutsu Master who can have up to 5 eyes and has a fourth command which is Steal eye, a selection screen will apear to pick who and which eye to steal, BUT since this would be annoying i say that you can only steal eyes from corpses.

My final suggestion is that there be corpses since there might later be a hidan and kakuzu clan who both along with the doujutsu master will need corpses for their jutsu. Another clan that might be added is Forbidden User who uses the forbidden summoning jutsu like how Kabuto is able to now in the series, but back to the matter at hand, the corpses will be from players or npcs that way the veriety of different summonings for the forbidden user and doujutsu master will be great to add to a game like this(this idea may be a little complicated to put into a game right away but i think its good Razz)

Shusuke

Game Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Some of my ideas Empty Idea's And opinion's.

Post by RedRain624 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Gonna Contribute to what i think is worthy of it

First Idea, The Path's, i got a few idea's involving this.

They Should Act like Kage bunshin with no limit on time, each clone is to be assaigned a Stat randomly AND health, for example, one clone is Health and Tai and Will Punch, Another is Health and Nin and Will use a Nin based Jutsu witch pein current does not posses Another Health and Chakra and Will use shinra Tensai witch is chakra damage based

They Will follow and have mainly recon and defending verb's such as "Stay" telling them to stand at a place, Anchored there say by a 5x5 area, never going outside that area and protected it from all intruder's with There selected by default Stat and Move.

Another verb would be Spectate, to switch the view onto your Path of choice.

And Finally the verb "Control" witch would allow you to override there perimeter of guarding and basically make that path your character, Immedietly killing your current Body, Not Counting against Death's.

On your second Idea i find it not worthy of comment, i just dont see the point in spending so much time iconing and coding in a diffrent verb for each curse seal, A Frivilous Objective in my opinion.

on your Third Idea, I personally approve, however we used to have this feature in, it used to be better then sparring with a puppet with weight's, however Shin felt it was honestly Stupid and removed it, Good luck on that venture.

On your Fourth Idea, This Is already currently being discussed, Wait for the upcoming Uchiha update and we'll see.

On your Fifth Idea,There already is both a Kakuzu and hidan Clan, There Just undeveloped.
I agree, However i have soooo many idea's for this im gonna post it in an Independent thread.
RedRain624
RedRain624

Game Points : 14

Character sheet
Experience:
Some of my ideas Left_bar_bleue0/0Some of my ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum