Naruto Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revision's Involving both the Current Death Indicator, And a Few Clan's.

2 posters

Go down

Revision's Involving both the Current Death Indicator, And a Few Clan's. Empty Revision's Involving both the Current Death Indicator, And a Few Clan's.

Post by RedRain624 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Suggestion Name: Death And a Clan
Type: (Jutsu/Game Feature/Event/Clan/Ect.)Clan Mainly, Also Game Feature
Detailed Information: listed Below
Other relevant information: N/A

Okay, First let's start off by Questioning what the hell people were thinking throwing Both Kakuza and The puppet clan into the game without involving the Following:

-Heart's

-Body's to steal

-Why again are they just gravestone's?!?!?! lol!

Okay, First, Replace Death with instead of getting a grave marker, You drop a Body, the body dissipear's in 90 second's to prevent the current clutter going on with grave stone's and battle's.

For the kazuka Clan, Since we have no element's and the system isnt ready for such a change, i propose we use them for Boost's from the second Hokage, For example, A new NPC Outside of the Akat base should be added, a Kakuza That upon being gifted with 20 heart's, Give's you a "hook up" with a boost from the second hokage, He's got connection's ya Know...

On the puppet clan, We have none, So let's give it a Go, First off the Bat, Area of effect Poison Jutsu, Second, Tai Based Homing, Third, Chakra based non homing, Fourth, Nin based Homing. Why all these? it make's sense that most puppet move's involve the puppet in the game and are homing, however the chakra non homing should be used by the character, the previous 2 move's should be verb's to use in the puppet that only the puppet clan can use.

Also, The Human Puppet Technique should not be obtainable before 1 cap, if it's gonna be Balanced this has to happen, Okay Expanding on the corpse idea, When you kill somone, You can pick up their body, Keep in Mind for what i have to be possible all the corpse's need to Retain the stat's of the Killed, So they need to be an NPC that's under level 5 thus unkillable, if they arnt an NPC they cant hold Stat's, but there still immobile, Anyway, You can pick up there body, witch make's it dissepear of course, ad's it to your inventory, you can only pick up 1 at a Time, you can trade the body at sasori, Come back in 3 Real Time Day's and Get a Human Puppet with the Previous Killed's Stat's at .5 as they were when he died, this is including boost's, if he die's at 1.2 mil/200k tai, the puppet get's 600k tai, they do NOT get any other move's then 1 of 2 witch should be selected when giving to Sasori, The move's should be Rasengan(chakra) Asshou(Tai). This also present's a need to be able to view the stat's at the time of death before being given to sasori to allow him to choose witch stat get's Kept along with health. Need's to be a "check stat's" verb for the body in the inventory, Easily done. The Chakra supply on the puppet's is the user's, They Cant boost at all, you can only have maximum 2 Human Puppet's at a time to prevent OP army's of Shin and Mala Body's, -.-, Keep in mind this is 1/2 of ONE attack stat uppon death, If nin is selected it still rely's on the caster's chakra. ALSO, the puppet's have no other move's beside's those listed, LAST POINT, Human puppet's can NOT be used as a channel for any move's beside's the One of 2 it was Inbuded by Sasori, So No OP-ness there either, The player can only use 1 Puppet, And 2 Human Puppet's.

I can only see one problem, I have no idea on how to Make the Corpse NPC's Fade in 90 second's, Maybe a Time Variable as soon as a player is killed set to 90 tic's?

Also, Feel free to use The Puppet Icon as the Human Puppet icon, No need to change it, Just rename it Human Puppet

Feel free to edit my idea's for balence, I hope I've presented valid enough point's to Make the Puppet using clan and the Kazuka Clan Balanced.
RedRain624
RedRain624

Game Points : 14

Character sheet
Experience:
Revision's Involving both the Current Death Indicator, And a Few Clan's. Left_bar_bleue0/0Revision's Involving both the Current Death Indicator, And a Few Clan's. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Revision's Involving both the Current Death Indicator, And a Few Clan's. Empty Re: Revision's Involving both the Current Death Indicator, And a Few Clan's.

Post by They call him Taka Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:07 am

Well, how about this. You pick a path as a boost and stick with it until you deboost, or we continue how we're doing nad assuming that the pein's are in god realm seeing as nagato could use the abilities of every realm when he was reincarnated by kabuto which proves it is indeed possible, so why not just eliminate the paths and they unlock god realm with some hidden reqs instead of the eternal rinnegan or just give them all the jutsus and keep eternal rinnegan either way, pein is a fine clan and we should ofcus on more wanted clans than ones we already have that are successful that is only my opinion though.
They call him Taka
They call him Taka
NSW Veterans of Old
NSW Veterans of Old

Game Points : 28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum