Naruto Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shade's Suggestion's

3 posters

Go down

Shade's Suggestion's Empty Shade's Suggestion's

Post by Pride97 Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Joining sound is a privalege, you don't have to do it but if you wanna join sound either from a few ways, let it be Chuunin, or starting off, and or Kage iviteing you in, what ever the case is. There is a special perk given to you, and it is the Curse Seal. But everyone gets the same one the sasuke version now would it be cool of the game chose you a diffrent curs seal every time at random. http://www.leafninja.com/cursed-seals.php So please look at this suggestion and consider it.

Pride97

Game Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Shade's Suggestion's Empty Re: Shade's Suggestion's

Post by Spev Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:29 pm

You COULD use the template we made.

Anyways, I do support this movement, however we need icons! Icons make the Jutsu. Aside, perhaps if the different seals made different stat boosts? Each attaining to your skill tree, which would mean reducing the Tai / Stam benefits for Sasuke's, and leaving the Chakra and Ninjutsu boosts on it, while Jirobo's CS would increase Tai and Stamina but not Chakra and Ninjutsu.
Spev
Spev
Game Owner
Game Owner

Game Points : 140

Character sheet
Experience:
Shade's Suggestion's Left_bar_bleue0/0Shade's Suggestion's Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by George Zhang Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 am

I agree with spev but i dont like the part where you said "choose your CS" because you dont necessarily choose your CS, you get a random CS cuz Sasuke didnt ask for the heaven CS did he?
George Zhang
George Zhang

Game Points : 87

Character sheet
Experience:
Shade's Suggestion's Left_bar_bleue0/0Shade's Suggestion's Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum