Naruto Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single Bijuu System

3 posters

Go down

Single Bijuu System Empty Single Bijuu System

Post by Genforge Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:03 am

So basically Sin and I discussed a Single-Bijuu system briefly. This would have it so that the main villages that canonically have a bijuu will be able to seal it inside of a shinobi within that village with the help of the village's kage and a few others. Akatsuki will, to steal these, be required to 'knock' the holders out and take them back to their base where they will perform the sealing process. The robbed village will try and retrieve their shinobi back with or without the help of the other villages.

THe demons will have to be buffed in boosting stats along with custom icons showing the different level of buffs (tails) that the user is currently in. They will also, dependent on how many tails are active, get extra jutsus exclusive to the bijuu holder.

I see one significant problem with this which I brought up with Sin and he agrees with. This is highly dependent on a high stable server population that will have to semi-roleplay to make it canonical.

Discuss.
Genforge
Genforge
Retired Owner

Game Points : 61

Character sheet
Experience:
Single Bijuu System Left_bar_bleue0/0Single Bijuu System Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://nashiwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Single Bijuu System Empty Re: Single Bijuu System

Post by Spev Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Very good idea, I support. However, as you've said, this is VERY much so based on a high population. Could we have a verb that lists the current jinchuuriki in a new window, or in the OOC box?
Spev
Spev
Game Owner
Game Owner

Game Points : 140

Character sheet
Experience:
Single Bijuu System Left_bar_bleue0/0Single Bijuu System Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by GoSilver Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:07 pm

I for one love this plan and would like to see it happen. IF there are any ways that we can get more players on please tell and I will do what I can to the best of my ability

GoSilver

Game Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down