Naruto Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mangekyou Sharingan

2 posters

Go down

Mangekyou Sharingan Empty Mangekyou Sharingan

Post by Zach8920 Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:44 am

If you've watched/read the series then you should know the more you use the Mangekyou Sharingan, the more your eyesight deterioirates.I was thinking that the blindness feature should be added to the game for MS users, so it isn't constantly used.The EMS would be like the cure to blindness so you can freely use it without worry.

Anyway, it would be nice if this idea appeared in the game, i hope it is put into consideration.

Zach8920

Game Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Mangekyou Sharingan Empty Re: Mangekyou Sharingan

Post by Benjamin1097 Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:07 am

I think that would be a good idea but then you would either need to code in a jutsu to take someone elses eye of lose your eyes.  But great Idea Zach

Benjamin1097

Game Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach8920 Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 am

Thats where EMS comes in.Using MS wouldn't make you completely blind, or that would be unfair.I also thought of another thing.If you've watched the anime, there's this episode in which Hinata overuses her byagukan and her eyesight is impaired.Neji tried asking some Doctors if they could fix her up, but said that only something called "eyewhite" could bring her eyes back to normal.

Eyewhite would cure you of blindness, but using MS to much would cripple your eyesight again.EMS would make sure that you NEVER lose your eyesight again

Zach8920

Game Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down