Naruto Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New form of training idea

2 posters

Go down

New form of training idea Empty New form of training idea

Post by kelth Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:56 pm

New form of training Idea:

Make areas like the arena and set up three different types: one where you can only use tai, one where you can only use nin, and one where you can only use gen.

Make a verb that teleports you to these places depending on the stat you want to train.
Make a start switch like the kunai trainer has that creates a trainer npc based on your level that will attack you with the moves based on what stat your training. Also have the switch start a timer, the longer you survive the more xp in that stat you gain and if you kill the trainer you get bonus xp. If you die have the npc get deleted and the timer shut off and/or if you kill the trainer you get sent to the spawn and the timer shuts off.

Have the switch spawn different level npcs and amounts of npcs based on the players stats. Make the npc be able to see the entirety of the arena and be always moving toward the player.

That is it.

kelth

Game Points : 25

Back to top Go down

New form of training idea Empty Re: New form of training idea

Post by ZirkusTheGreat Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:25 am

I believe the training system should be changed aswell, instead of having the logs, kunai logs and what not around for a useless purpose, they should actually be USED.. thats right.. I said it... SOMEONE had to say it sooner or later, I vote take out the puppet sparring and increase Kunai Stumps and Log training experience, just so everyone gets a bit more active
ZirkusTheGreat
ZirkusTheGreat

Game Points : 6

Back to top Go down