Naruto Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: Minato Clan

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion: Minato Clan Empty Suggestion: Minato Clan

Post by Alias J Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:17 am

Type: Clan
Detailed Information: A Minato clan user would have 2 Specific Jutsus, one being a kunai teleportation technique that works like the sai teleport except to a destination where the kunai fell(if it passes through a player it should stick) and a boost that allows for a (if possible) a weak form of gs which only has a 2 space radius in all 6 directions. I feel this would be a great addition to the list of clans we already have.

Other Information: Rasengan could be an auto learned ninjutsu, this char is given the Yondaime Cape after passing Legendary Quest, clothes could be the jounin vest, could have a rasengan attack the is an AOE that kinda works like 64-palms.
Alias J
Alias J

Game Points : 35

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Minato Clan Empty Re: Suggestion: Minato Clan

Post by Genforge Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 am

Heres the thing with 'Minato' clan. Its actually 'Namikaze', yet they do not, IIRC, have any specific talents. The Thunder God jutsu could in fact be learned by anyone. However, If IIRC again, the seals upon the special Kunai were made with the assistance of Uzumaki Kushina, whose clan specialized in various seals.

On that note, the game's Uzumaki clan would actually be more of a support / rear line ninja.

Overall, I don't really like the idea. I'd have to say 'No' until you can come up with a more detailed description, including a full set of jutsus.
Genforge
Genforge
Retired Owner

Game Points : 61

Character sheet
Experience:
Suggestion: Minato Clan Left_bar_bleue0/0Suggestion: Minato Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://nashiwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by George Zhang Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:15 pm

i somewhat agree with gen and how would you use the thunder god tech? you will have to throw the kunai then click nin tab then click the jutsu, a bit too much work and even if you macro it noobs will find it annoying to tele to the right spot
George Zhang
George Zhang

Game Points : 87

Character sheet
Experience:
Suggestion: Minato Clan Left_bar_bleue0/0Suggestion: Minato Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down